Saturday, January 3, 2009

Letter fr0m Maria..

H0la Syera!


Cómo estás? Ya estamos en el 2009 ! W0w..
h0w are you? We are already in 2009 ! W0w
Y ya estas en 5to, preparandote para el SPM.
And you ar already in f0rm 5,getting ready t0 the SPM.
Deves estar re nerviosa,n0?
You must be very nervous,right?
Te deceo muchisima suerte en el examen.
I wish you all the luck f0r your exam !

Te v0y a extra
ñor muchisimo !
I will miss u a lot !
Sos muy buena amiga y sos una persona.
You are a very good friend and you are
extra dulce !
very sweet person !
Nunca me v0y a olvidar de tados l0s m0mentos
I will never forget all the moments that we
Que compartimos en el cole.
share in the school.
Nose que m
ás decirte...Te v0y a extrañar
I d0n't kn0w what t0 say... I will miss you
Muchisimo y est0y muy contenta de
a l0t and I'm very happy t0 have been meeting you!
haberte conocido !

Te deceo l0 mejor !
all the best
Un beso enorme,con Amor
a very big kiss,with love

Maria

No comments:

suka tak belog sy nieyh? ;>