Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Poems 4 maria..

La amistad es uno de l0s done máshermusos que Di0s nos dejó para c0mpartir
mean: The friendship is the m0st beutiful gift that God give us t0 share.

Di0s bendiga nuestra amistad y perdarep0r siempre. Te queir0 amigo!
mean: God bless 0ur friendship and make it 4ever ..I l0ve u my fwenz..!

Tu amistad es el mejor de l0s vegal0sque la vida me ha dad0..
mean: Your friendship is the best 0f the gift that the life give me..

Ella es un buen amigo !mean: she are the gud fwenz !Ni siquera la distancia cambiará los momentoscompartidos a tu lado. Sencillamente eres irrempla ablete extraño..
mean: Even the distance would change the momentsshare next to you. Simply,you are.. I miss you!!

Es bueno saber que estás ahi !
Te mando Besitos Gracias por ser como eres y punto
mean: I gud to kn0w that you are thereI send you kissesThank you for being as you are..

iyou s0 damn much!!!

No comments:

suka tak belog sy nieyh? ;>