Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Heart never wont stop talking with myself and my mind..ehe~

Bissmillah~
one of my responsibility quick done.. so, i hope i can do and more focus to get what i want to be ! one day you will know that i am sincere to get this for you and bring you to come 'here', dear..whatever you think in whatever you will do is better than this, my pray and wish for you is always the best for you to be and get the best for your life.. :) only me can understand whatever i'm trying to say and writing here in english,okeyh~.hee~erkk...

Ya Rabbi, I'm always need more, more and more strength to be strong and on the same time i'll do my best ! please let me walking trough this way be smoothie.. i beg You, ya Rabbul 3zzati.. =')




u, please..no need to bring this out from my 'world' here.. or i'll be so quiet for a few time.. sssshhhhsssss~ :P

 *dlmhatinirindunakkendongbabykecil.=')

No comments:

suka tak belog sy nieyh? ;>